Search  
Register   Login Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index Web sharing is in BetaMy Photo Index Web sharing is in Beta
Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 4/17/2008 7:41 PM

Modified By Asaf  on 4/20/2008 11:49:49 PM

I am currently testing the new photo haring service,

Using this service you can send Photos (Currently 20 each time for the Beta) and attach the link to any HTML based service, like forums, emails, and Instant messaging services,

The Image links are available for 2 days after the last time they were viewed or a maximum time of 1 week from sending.

This is really a great way to share your images using the tools You already know.

New Post
 10/9/2009 11:01 AM

Asaf wrote:

I am currently testing the new photo haring service,

Using this service you can send Photos (Currently 20 each time for the Beta) and attach the link to any HTML based service, like forums, emails, and Instant messaging services,

The Image links are available for 2 days after the last time they were viewed or a maximum time of 1 week from sending.

This is really a great way to share your images using the tools You already know.

Thanks for providing a great program. Do you have any plan to open source the Photo Sharing service?

New Post
 10/10/2009 12:16 AM

Hi,

Currently I have no plans to publish the sharing service as open source, I don't have the resources to support such a move,

Image sharing and storage is very landscape specific and more difficult to configure.

I was considering to make a DNN module out of it, maybe I will in the future.

Thank you for the feedback,

Asaf.

Disabled 
Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index Web sharing is in BetaMy Photo Index Web sharing is in Beta

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: catfish50
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 605

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer