Search  
Register   Login Friday, December 15, 2017

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Code sample - how to programmatically add and use tagsCode sample - how to programmatically add and use tags
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 9/4/2008 1:46 AM

Modified By Asaf  on 9/4/2008 10:47:10 AM

I've written this small sample project to demonstrate how the Components used to build My Photo Index can be reused.

This sample is a C# win-forms project written under VS2008 but can easily be used also in VS2005

The sample can be downloaded in the Registered users download section or by using the following link:

Sample project

In order for this sample to run Please copy the 'Providers' folder form 'C:\Program Files\MyPhotoIndex\My Photo Index'  to your running directory ie C:\My Projects\myphotoindex.samples.AddTag\bin\Debug\

Or run your compiled assembly form the MyPhotoIndex Application directory.

Asaf.

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Code sample - how to programmatically add and use tagsCode sample - how to programmatically add and use tags

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Beduin
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 615

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer