Search  
Register   Login Friday, December 15, 2017

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Visual Studio 2010 and NATUPNPLIB ErrorsVisual Studio 2010 and NATUPNPLIB Errors
Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
New Post
 8/13/2010 10:15 PM

Hello:

I am trying to compile MYPhotoIndex using Microsoft's new Visual Studio 2010 and not being a C# person am running into some trouble, here are the errors I am getting.

D:\MyPhotoIndex\Client\MyPhotoIndex.Utilities\Network security\UPnPController.cs(13,35): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UPnPNATClass' does not exist in the namespace 'NATUPNPLib' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

D:\MyPhotoIndex\Client\MyPhotoIndex.Utilities\Network security\UPnPController.cs(14,35): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UPnPNATClass' does not exist in the namespace 'NATUPNPLib' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

D:\MyPhotoIndex\Client\MyPhotoIndex.Utilities\Network security\UPnPController.cs(29,35): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'IStaticPortMappingCollection' does not exist in the namespace 'NATUPNPLib' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Now the source lines in question are these:

private static NATUPNPLib.UPnPNATClass _UPnPNat = null;
private static NATUPNPLib.UPnPNATClass UPnPNat
private static NATUPNPLib.IStaticPortMappingCollection StaticPortMappings

NOW, I DO NOT NEED ANY type of Web Interfacing so I will try and comment them out so I can try and make some changes I would like to add to the program (Want to add the ability to build the tags based on the directory structure from an import)

Any Help? Any One?

BobVal

New Post
 5/25/2011 4:05 PM

I also ran into this - anyone with a solution?

New Post
 7/10/2011 9:58 PM

Someone has solved this problem ?

New Post
 9/7/2011 6:54 PM

I get this too - the Microsoft Help site mentions issues with .Net versions. It may be fixed by upgrading the .Net version to 4.0.

Previous Previous

Next
 Disabled
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...My Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Visual Studio 2010 and NATUPNPLIB ErrorsVisual Studio 2010 and NATUPNPLIB Errors

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Beduin
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 615

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer