Search  
Register   Login Monday, May 23, 2022

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...Thank you, and a question about backing up.Thank you, and a question about backing up.
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 3/14/2014 6:15 AM

Thank you so much for this wonderful software. I have tons and tons and tons of animal pictures taken at various events and organizing them has never been so easy. I am forever thankful for your generous contribution to the likes of people like me.

My question is simply this.

What do I need to backup to ensure that I'm "covered" if anything goes bad. The .MDB file in the status line? Anything else? And if I did have to restore from a backup, I have to put the images back in the same folders with the same names right?

Pity there is no archival option that would package the whole enchilada into one restorage zip or 7z.

Also, has anyone noticed that mouse-scrolling in the tag window is a bit buggy? I tried installing my "real" mouse drivers (traditionally I use the ones included in Windows 8) but the problem persists. I have to click inside the tag window and then hit the End key to scroll to the bottom. There is no other way to get there.

Thanks so much. I look forward to working with the folks in the community.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...Thank you, and a question about backing up.Thank you, and a question about backing up.

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Carbal54
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 708

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer